Children using cellphones unsupervised are at risk of being bullied or abused. Sending content over the internet for analysis is not acceptable as this is violation of the child’s privacy.
- Enable analysis of content on the phone using AI models running an ARM64 version NeoPulse® Query Runtime
- Analyze text messages, images, social media posts on the phone that could indicate that the child is at risk
- With NPQR on the phone any number of AI models can be added to the phone in a consistent way to cover a range of scenarios
- Suspicious content can be quarantined in a secure place on the phone’s storage
How to Customize
- Integrate NeoPulse® Query Runtime into the phone OS so that it can intercept content and isolate it before the child has the opportunity to save to disk
- Individual models can be trained focusing on detection of inappropriate material (video, images, text, etc.)
We were able to successfully train an AI model to recognize complex industrial parts using Neopulse 3.0 on AWS. The AI solution was built very quickly and was able to recognize objects in unpredictable, real-world environments with high accuracy.
Everybody seems confident in AI, and they actually enjoy solving various AI problems.
Dell, Unstructured Data Solutions
The vendor’s services are integral to providing AI solutions for a wider audience. They had an effective project management style, accented by a quick working style.