Hackers are getting increasingly sophisticated – even employing AI to penetrate networks.
- Learn what normal network behavior looks like based on event data, traffic information and SNMP data
- In real time indicate that the network is deviating from predicted behavior
How to Customize
- Detailed network data such as traffic information, machine profiling (CPU, I/O etc.), SNMP data
- Model needs to be retrained on a regular basis
- Applicable to detection of malware, unauthorized data access and denial of service of attacks
We were able to successfully train an AI model to recognize complex industrial parts using Neopulse 3.0 on AWS. The AI solution was built very quickly and was able to recognize objects in unpredictable, real-world environments with high accuracy.
Everybody seems confident in AI, and they actually enjoy solving various AI problems.
The vendor’s services are integral to providing AI solutions for a wider audience. They had an effective project management style, accented by a quick working style.