Identifying content that is visually appealing is often more of an art than a science and is highly dependent on the producer or editor resulting in inconsistent outcomes.
- NeoPulse® trained a model based on Instagram data to identify content that is visually appealing to people
- Matched the results of some of the best producers at a large public broadcaster
How to Customize
- The model can be customized to the customer’s data if the customer possesses information about the choice of media and the interest level generated by the media (such as star ratings from a web portal, advertising click rates, etc.)
- The model has to be periodically updated because tastes change over time
- Applicable to marketing, advertising, digital broadcasting, etc.
We were able to successfully train an AI model to recognize complex industrial parts using Neopulse 3.0 on AWS. The AI solution was built very quickly and was able to recognize objects in unpredictable, real-world environments with high accuracy.
Everybody seems confident in AI, and they actually enjoy solving various AI problems.
The vendor’s services are integral to providing AI solutions for a wider audience. They had an effective project management style, accented by a quick working style.