While some facial recognition systems can recognize if two faces are similar, there are inherent challenges in identifying who someone is from an image – especially with a customized list of people. Determining age from an image is also a challenge.
- A TV station wants to identify actors and actresses from old daytime television shows but they don’t have enough images
- Using “Image DNA”, with a small amount of images, it is possible to uniquely identify people
- They also want to identify children from images
How to Customize
- Provide a small collection of images representing each person that is to be identified (<20)
- Applicable to security, editing, archiving and search
We were able to successfully train an AI model to recognize complex industrial parts using Neopulse 3.0 on AWS. The AI solution was built very quickly and was able to recognize objects in unpredictable, real-world environments with high accuracy.
Everybody seems confident in AI, and they actually enjoy solving various AI problems.
The vendor’s services are integral to providing AI solutions for a wider audience. They had an effective project management style, accented by a quick working style.