We are a fast-paced, innovative, venture-backed AI platform start-up, expanding our business into biotechnology. We are looking for a highly motivated Bioinformatics part-time intern (10-15hrs/week) to solve biological problems using machine learning and AI models.
As a Bioinformatics intern, you will:
• Gather data from public data sources, format, and organize.
• Summarize data using simple statistics.
• Assist designing in silico experiments to solve biological problems using machine learning.
• Assist interpreting machine learning results in the context of biology.
• Participate in scientific discussions and communicate analysis results with the team.
You have experience in:
• Currently pursuing master’s or Ph.D. degree in computational biology, bioinformatics, cheminformatics or equivalent field.
• Basic knowledge of biology and statistics.
• Proficient in a computational programming language, R and/or Python.
• Familiar with Unix and/or shell scripting.
• Familiarity with public biological databases such as PDB, TCGA, STRING, etc is a big plus.
• Knowledge and experience in protein science, chemical informatics, and/or gene expression data is a plus.
Duration: 4 months (with a potential extension)
Hours: Part-time (10-15hrs/week)
If you are interested in working together with a small and growing team of scientists and engineers to develop new capabilities of the AI platform, please send your CV to Shoko Iwai (email@example.com).
We carry with us a sense of responsibility and desire to contribute positively to the cultures in which we live
We strive to act with honesty and integrity without compromising the truth
Our Company is a Collection of Amazing People Striving to Build a Product with a Purpose
Working at AI Dynamics
Our team brings decades of experience in the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence from leading companies and research organizations. We are looking for people who share our passion as we build a team of very talented, creative and self-motivated people who are excited to work in a fast-paced startup culture. We value independent thinking, diversity and hard work where every member of our team is curious, adventurous and critical.
2018 156th Ave NE,
Building F, Suite 119, Bellevue, WA, 98007, United States
Shiodome Building, 3/F, 1 Chome-2-20 Kaigan, Tokyo 105-0022, Japan